Part-Time – Flexible Hours – Perfect for a SAHM – Weekdays – 10 to 20 Hours Per Week
We're looking to find a smart, savvy, and upbeat individual to join our small team here at Life in Play Company. If you have a knack for design, are a closet amateur photographer, and obsess over styling just about everything in your life, we want to hear from you!
Our digital design assistant position is a great opportunity for someone with graphic design experience (and an eye for photography) to apply their expertise while having the flexibility to work part-time and occasionally from home.
- Conceptualize, design, edit, revise, execute, and deliver a range of digital and print projects that provide creative solutions while working within branding guidelines.
- Visualize, design and execute a product photoshoot based on needs from the marketing team.
- Assist in external and internal communications i.e. announcements, events, newsletters, etc.
- Research marketing trends, social media shifts, and industry standards
- Assist in marketing projects
- Gain experience in a fun yet professional environment
- Must have an expertise in using Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or other design programs.
- Comfortable with a camera and able to deliver well-styled flat lay images
- Excellent time management skills and ability to hit tight deadlines
- Familiar with parenthood and/or parenting community. While you don’t have to be a parent to apply, you should have an understanding of the baby gear industry. Bonus points if you know how to pack a diaper bag.
Please note before submitting an application: Interviewing may include a sample project and video interview. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
San Francisco / Bay Area
(Life in Play office is in Los Gatos)
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line: DIGITAL DESIGNER.