Life in Play Company, a fashion-forward mom and baby brand that develops organizational products for the modern parent, is seeking a part time Copywriter with a passion for design and extensive knowledge of the mom and baby genre. We’re looking for a witty individual to carry our brand message throughout our website, product packaging, marketing materials, select social media and select blog posts.
As our Copywriter you will use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of a fun an sassy brand with visionary goals. You'll take the lead as you…
- Collaborate closely with the CEO to create content for our blog (Prêt-à-Diaper). Specifically, the Copywriter is responsible for crafting reviews and product spotlights for brand collaborations and product how-to posts.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions, write copy that is consistently in-tune with the Life in Play brand voice, stand up for innovative work and stay current with the latest editorial, cultural and design trends.
- Proofread and edit own work for grammar, style and content accuracy.
- Multi-task effortlessly juggling several projects across various business categories, and make quick, timely decisions to meet project deadlines.
- Assist in the preparation of project boards and keep project partners well informed.
- 4-year degree
- 1 - 3 years of retail writing experience in print media
- Creative portfolio demonstrating exceptional creative and conceptual writing talent
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, to collaborate with cross-functional team to achieve necessary results
- Strong knowledge of Google Drive for work application
- Being a parent is not required but preferred
San Francisco / Bay Area
(Life in Play office is in Los Gatos)
- 95% of work will be done remotely
- Bi-weekly meetings at LP office
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line: COPYWRITER.