5 Tips for Easy Fall Style
We love fall fashion because the possibilities are endless. Your wardrobe only requires
a few small updates, and you're ready to take on the day in style. Our 5 easy style
tips allow you to make the most of your wardrobe, while dressing like a pro ;)
1. Don't underestimate the power of a great handbag and
coordinating scarf. A simple classic tote like this beige one,
pictured above, updates your outfit while a great scarf adds an
element of intrigue and effortless cool.
2. Add a statement necklace. Keep your ensemble simple with
jeans, booties and a cardigan. Adding a cool linear necklace adds
a simple statement, without too much going on.
3. Layer with a pattern. Layering your style is an art form. A
simple way to add intrigue to your outfit is to add a patterned
undershirt. A simple black and white stripe goes a long way!
4. Keep it comfy and stylish. Lucky for us, sneakers are the latest
fashion craze. Add a hint of cool to your outfit by pairing your sweater
and scarf combo with sneakers instead of boots or flats.
5. Add a gingham shirt to your wardrobe. If you're going to add to your
wardrobe this fall, we highly suggest purchasing a black and white
gingham shirt. It will be one of the most versatile pieces in your wardrobe
and equally stylish. Also try layering it under a cable knit sweater!
Life in Play Team
We love to blog about organization, must-have products, ToteSavvy compatible handbags, and surviving motherhood. Learn more about Life in Play at www.lifeinplaycompany.com!
Leave a comment