Summer is the perfect time of year to spend the day around the pool. Taking little ones to the pool can sometimes be a challenge, but packing your pool bag shouldn't! With our curated list of pool-time must-haves and ToteSavvy, you'll be ready for some fun in the sun.
The first thing you'll need for a fun and easy pool day is a great pool tote. We adore the "Grab Bag" by Toss Designs. It's large enough to fit all of your swimming essentials, plus it's lined with nylon making it perfect for wet items.
Inside your pool tote should be your ToteSavvy for extra organization. From sunscreen to pool toys you'll be thankful ToteSavvy is there to collect it all and keep it easily accessible when needed.
Packed inside your ToteSavvy should be a few pool-side staples:
- Sunscreen – We love Goddess Garden's Baby Natural Sunscreen for your littlest swimmers, and their Kids Natural Sunscreen Trigger Spray for your big kids.
- Snacks – Store your snacks conveniently inside this Innobaby Packin' Smart 5 Tier Tower. Keep it inside ToteSavvy's insulated pocket for extra freshness!
- Water – Don't let your kiddos dehydrate in the sun! Pack a water bottle or sippy for everyone. The Green Sprouts Straw Bottles are fabulous!
- Change of clothing – We suggest packing a one-piece outfit to save space. Our ToteSavvy has a romper dress and bodysuit by Zutano rolled and packed inside the middle pocket.
- Swimsuit essentials – If baby is spending time in the pool, be sure to prepare him with a swim diaper, rash guard (for sun protection) and matching hat. The twins pictured above are wearing iPlay Baby from head to toe! We love how easy their swim diapers are to put on and take off when wet. The side snaps are fantastic!
- Toys – Babies and big kids all crave fun toys to play with at the pool. We suggest packing a festive toy like the Melissa & Doug Seaside Sidekicks Squirter Water Toys (6 months +) for baby, and their Seaside Sidekicks Creature set (3 years +) for your bigger kids.
Diaper + Wipes – Pack a few extra diapers and a large package of wipes. You never know when you'll need to clean sticky hands.
If you have big kids in your crew it's a great idea to bring along a fun floaty toy for them to play with. This Turtle Rider inflatable by Pool Master is the perfect floaty to make your pool day extra special.
After a long day of fun in the sun we love to let the kids soak in a bubble bath to wind down and remove the excess sunscreen from their skin. Baby Time by Episencial makes natural bath and body products that are nut-free and organic. We can't get enough of the delicious scents!